- Establish a new model of transitional childcare; help orphans too old for an orphanage integrate successfully into mainstream life.
- Not only provide material care, but also address the holistic needs of these children (emotional, social, spiritual, intellectual, and physical health).
- Ensure an adequate level of education and training/job skills, and allow for realistic job placement.
- Provide highly trained and effective staff who see the potential and dignity in the lives of orphans.
- Provide staff who serve not only as workers, but also as mentors who nurture, guide, and advocate for these children.
- Serve as an example to all of St. Petersburg; demonstrate what is possible in childcare, beyond the current norm.
- Empower Russians to staff and manage such a project long-term.
- Establish a new model of relevant evangelism for the Russian church.
- Secure three permanent apartments, each housing six to eight young adult orphans and full-time mentors.
- Develop a Professional Training Center offering degrees in twelve professions.
- Train leaders for 200 programs within Russia and another 100 in the other CIS nations.
- Financially support the program through businesses and endowments.
- Become self-sustained by raising 50 percent of local financial support by 2023 and 100 percent by 2030 through local businesses, foundations, churches, individuals and endowments.
- In 2015, we purchased a building for the vocational training center that reaches 110 orphans ages 6-18 on a weekly basis by training them in 10 different vocations. The new goal is to train 150 weekly.
- We’ve trained leaders in more than 40 cities of Russia and started 6 models outside of St. Petersburg. We want assist in opening 4 additional ones by 2022 and another 4 models by 2025 in Russia and CIS.