Long Term Goals
- By 2018, assist in opening an additional 4 models of the Harbor in Russia.
- By 2020, buy a building to start kindergarten for our young mother’s program
- By 2020, we want to train 150 orphans, ages 10-18 on a weekly basis in 12 different vocations and further the development of the hand-made products that will support the VTC.
- By 2020, we also want to become a self-sustained ministry by raising 50 percent of financial support locally. By 2025, we want to be fully sustained and raise 100 percent of support through businesses, corporations, churches, and individuals.
- By 2020 assist in opening another 4 models in the CIS.
- Train 40 additional leaders from Russia and CIS.
The staff consists of full-time paid 13, teachers at VTC paid by hour is 5, and 7 is volunteers.
Progress So Far
- Monthly individual partners in the states: 105
- Annual individual partners in the states: 110
- Church partners in the states: 5
- Church partners in Russia: 4
- Monthly individual partners in Russia: 7
- Monthly corporate/business partners in Russia: 3
- Volunteers in Russia: 10-15 per year (avg.)
- Harbor graduates working at The Harbor: 1
- Harbor graduates active in the community by giving back through supporting or volunteering: 7% of 185 grads
- Facilities owned by the Harbor in St. Petersburg: 3 residential apartments and 1 building for VTC
- Facilities leased by the Harbor in St. Petersburg: 1 residential apartment
- Harbor models: Kursk, Kaliningrad, Nizhniy Novgorod, Razyan, Khabarovsk, Voronezh
- Trained leaders by the Harbor to replicate the model: over 40 (Russia, Kazakhstan, Ukraine and Kyrgistan)
- Ministries working with older orphans trained by the Harbor: 2 (Moscow and Krivoy Rog, Ukraine)